Friday, September 12, 2014

#alittlebitbetter

Gratitude. It's hard to feel so sad when I remember how big the world and the universe are. I will try to think bigger thoughts...

1. Grateful for a rewarding and challenging career with fabulous clients and coworkers (and travel perks)

2. Grateful for a generally positive outlook and knowing that it is statistically unlikely that I will actually keel over from heartbreak. 

3. Grateful to have experienced deep and meaningful and completely transformative love in my life, even if it was fleeting. Some people live their whole lives without getting to love like that, and I will not regret a day of it. 

I will work on my grace, my gratitude and acting while in dis-ease, in a fashion I will respect later. As much as I can too, I will love and forgive myself and try to be empathetic to this general malaise and yuckyness that is here right now. 

I will try my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment